Short Term Insurance and Professional Indemnity Cover
MedfinSA negotiated certain terms and conditions with which will benefit our clients from A-Z. i.e.:
- Up to 5% Premium will be paid back to the client after 12 months on PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY POLICIES
- Up to 15% discount on your current personal short term insurance policy. Vehicle hire may be included at no extra costs.
Motor and household insurance (Personal Insurance)
A broad range of motor and household insurance products providing you insurance solutions from all leading insurance companies.
- Auto & General
- 1ST For Women
- Iron Horse
- Mercury (Mutual & Federal, Hollard Products)
- Zurich (Vehichle only)
- TIC – Travel Insurance Santam
- Art Insure
Optional add-on products:
- Car Hire
- 24h Assistance Services
- Accidental damage (Include Power Surge)
- Maintenance to Geysers – Santam and Discovery
- Top Up cover
- Tyres Sure – Trivaps
- Excess waiver
- Excess waiver including windscreen Trivaps
- Excess waiver Contents – Trivaps
- Excess waiver Building -Trivaps
- Excess waiver All Risk – Trivaps
- Excess waiver for car hire – Trivaps
- Scratch Sure ( cover per vehicle ) – Trivaps
- Geysersure Excess Waiver – Trivaps
Corporate, Commercial, Aviation, Transit insurance:
Through strong relationships with all major insurers in South Africa and its associates, we can provide short term insurance solutions for small to medium sized companies as well as government offices such as Municipalities etc. as well as listed corporate companies.
- Western National
- Leppard (PI Cover)
HOC (Home Owners Insurance, Commercial Building Insurance, Factories, etc.
We are one of the leading brokerage in South Africa who specializes in Structure Insurance, and we compile a specific insurance package for each client.
- Risk evaluation
- Assets and Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Marine, Transit & Accident Insurance
- Fleet Insurance
- Construction & Engineering Insurance
- Loss Prevention and Risk Management
- Best claims service possible.
- Daily feedback until your claim has been finalized.
- We aim to finalize all non-motor claims within 10 days.
- Motor claims are subject to the availability of parts, and if the repairer can’t get the specific parts required within time we will, on your behalf, contact the distributors to source the required parts.